Take The Next Step
Book a call with me to find out what you need to do to show up feeling, looking and being up your best
Still Deciding? Find Out What My Clients Are Saying
3 months ago I was anxious, pessimistic (lacking hope), lacking self-love and care, everything felt sluggish, I was tired, almost in a lower state of getting things done and not coming from a higher energy. I had read some books, tried some supplements, tried Reiki. I was living on auto-pilot, I didn’t know what I wanted.
My original goal when working with Hema was to manage my MS, I found Hema looking for Reiki and I went on a journey into the mind, the past, my self-esteem, the body is only one aspect, it’s been a deeper journey. I feel like I have achieved my goals, I am on the right path.
Just 3 months on I feel positive, self-confident, increased self-esteem and self-worth and driven towards the things I want. The personalised approach and the coaching accountability really helped me and Hema was really available. I have learned a lot from Hema.
From week 2 I experienced more energy and less mental fog. The things she told me to do were very energising. I am someone who is prone to anxiety, even with the lockdown my anxiety is nothing like it used to be. At the start of the year I literally had 6 weeks endless anxiety, and now even when I get triggered I know how to bounce back.
I feel more confident in myself, in the mornings due to the meditation practice I have less mind chatter and I can think clearly. In the mornings I feel a lot more energised which is nice! I feel consistently more peaceful now. I used to mindlessly snack before and it was all emotional eating! My clothes are definitely looser!
Now looking forward to starting a new chapter and moving into a better space. Preparing for the start of a new chapter of freedom and being my full self. I know what I want now, i’m very clear and this vision is driving me now. I honestly do feel very well in myself and I am definitely going in the right direction. I wasn’t hopeful about my health before, I used to think ‘what if I don’t get better’, and now I don’t have that fear. I listen less to other people’s opinions too. “
I worked with Hema for 3 months, and 6 months later this is what I’d like to share:
Painful headaches and migraines, had an MRI scan which showed nothing
– Extreme fatigue
– Difficulty living! Could complete simple tasks due to stress and pain, couldn’t meditate because of the pain
– Physically and mentally tired about fear over gluten, wheat and being careful over food and not really ‘knowing’ what not to eat
– Not knowing causes. Was it fear, karma or ascension?
Back then my health was all-consuming, there was fear about not knowing how to ever sort my health out and that it would ruin my 4 month trip
I had gotten to the point where I felt my situation was unfixable and that I will live in this state forever”
What I tried:
– A herbal nutritionist recommended you eliminate gluten, dairy, vegan, corn and you could only eat organic non-GMO tofu while taking herbal supplements to heal the gut.
– Naturopath and Acupuncture, Ascension healing
– Probiotics, natural oils, cumin tablets
Concerns about working with Hema:
– I had been coached before and it hadn’t worked
– I was worried I would not be able to trust the process
– Timing: I was worried about finding it difficult being coached when away travelling
– Fear of failure: Worried about failing at implementing
I also wanted:
To be in the best shape possible, toned stomach, free from pain, inflammation and headaches
To be self-confident
To meditate daily
To be less trying to control
More self-trust, wanting to be able to trust desires and follow dreams without sabotage
I worked with Hema for 3 months and 6 months on, this is where I am at:
– I lost extra weight – even though this wasn’t my intention AT ALL nd I know how to keep it off
– No pain, no brain fog, no headaches, no inflammation, NO IBS!
– I feel lighter!
– I meditate daily, couldn’t do that before!
– I have ME time and I ENJOY it as an introvert!
– I was afraid of exercise before and now I love doing it every morning!
I can eat whatever I like, the whole experience of eliminating food is a distant memory!
– Confidence levels improved!
– Living more intuitively and connected more to intuition!
– Trusting myself more!\
– Standing my ground with family!
– I have gotten to know my authentic self!
– I prioritise ME
– I am comfortable with self-care, I know how to take care of myself, I know the non-negotiables — for the rest of my life!
– I get the Mind Body and Spirit connection and I am understanding how they are connected